Please Join Us!
This is a local community-led project, run entirely by volunteers. To make progress with our work we need local people and anyone interested in the woods to join our organisation and support our work. We are a registered charity and all the funds raised will go towards looking after the woods. Our funders only support us if we can show there is strong community support for this work. So, if you use the woods or care at all about what happens there, then please do become a member and/or support us in other ways:
- Become a member: It only costs about £10 a year. All our members will get a warm glow inside by knowing that they are doing something to help the woods, get to have a say over how the woods are managed and will be kept informed of progress and plans. Please download our membership form below.
- Persuade others: If you are a member already, please persuade your friends and neighbours, or anyone you meet in the woods, to join up and help - word of mouth is probably the best way to encourage people to become involved.
- Raise funds: We are always looking for funds to develop our projects – if you would like to lead some fundraising activities, or have ideas, please contact us.
- Donate: please donate through the Paypal button or contact us to discuss legacy arrangements.
- Become a Trustee: If you have special skills, knowledge or experience that you think would benefit the Group, and a little time to spare, please contact us and tell us about yourself - we would be delighted to hear from you. We would especially appreciate help fund-raising and with coordinating volunteers.
If you'd like to make a one-off or recurring donation to Culduthel Woods Group you can do so through Paypal
|File Name||Last Modified||File Size|
|210124 CWG SCIO Membership Form V6.pdf||26 May 2021||199kB|